Judge Softly challenge
The aim of the Judge-Softly-Challenge is to overwrite judgmental behavior. In three months you’ll walk the path towards judging softly; from becoming aware, review and acknowledge towards communicating wisely.
Every 3 days at 8 pm you’ll receive an e-mail from Judge Softly with a question about the previous days and the assignment for the coming days. You answer the questions by writing with a pen on paper in your note-book for at least 5 minutes every day. Why with a physical pen on paper? Because it is a proven method to overwrite subconscious behavior.
You’ll do the challenge by yourself, for yourself. Nobody will read what you wrote. By writing every day, you’ll become conscious of your thoughts and judgments that influence your behavior, feelings and actions.
After these three months you’ll understand based on what world-image you act and judge. You recognize your triggers and will go from subconsciously judging towards consciously judging. Based on this broadened consciousness you’ll be able to make a choice. Will I judge?
After completing the Judge-Softly-challenge;
- You’ll be able to recognize judgments about yourself and others, instead of being dragged along by emotions and behave in a way you’ll regret in hindsight.
- You explored the cause of the judgments about yourself and others and you’ll be able to see the trigger to judge coming.
- You learned to deal with your judgments about yourself and others in a kind way
- You see the choices that you have during your communication and interaction with others and yourself.
- Briefly: You supplemented your mental toolkit with tools that make you live more mildly, wisely and compassionately.
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.